What We Do
- We are a team of credentialed and seasoned expert educators who understand public and private schools. We take the time to understand the unique challenges school leaders face, and then customize the Bridging the Gaps approach for each district or organization.
- We offer a complete service that includes evaluating the students’ academic record and transcripts, establishing reachable goals, advising the students and parents on available educational and social resources, advocating for the students’ best interest, mentorship, and parent and student workshops.
- We are available to advise families on college choices, financial aid, scholarships, standardized testing, and special education issues and more
Bridging the Gaps will Meet all your Educational Needs!
Even before COVID-19, educational institutions faced strong headwinds. In 2018, 258 million children, adolescents, and youths were out of school. The numbers have only worsened since the onset of the pandemic. The racial and socioeconomic achievement gap has deepened, and students are losing ground academically or dropping out altogether. Whatever challenges your school or organization is facing, BTGs team has the experience and the expertise to help. Our leading consultants have spent many years working with all kinds of institutions from pre-k-12, both as part of our agency and in internal positions, meaning we understand what it takes to make students and parents educational outcomes successful.
We have created a wide range of education consulting services to help schools and organizations reach their unique educational goals. Our consulting services are ideal for any educational facilities looking for actionable recommendations, guidance, and results to improve its processes. Let’s Bridge those educational disparities one student and family at a time.
We Value Parent Engagement
- Our consultants know that parents are the most important entity for a student to be successful in their educational goals.
- We specialize in Educating parents on districts rules, regulation, and mandates.
- We also conduct parent workshops on topic of choice.
- We offer parent educational workshops to help the parents navigate smoothly through the sometimes-complicated educational systems.
Our credentialed consultants have spent many years working with all kinds of institutions from pre-k through 12, both as part of our agency and in internal positions, meaning we understand what it takes to make students and parents educational outcomes successful. Our consulting services are ideal for any educational facilities looking for actionable recommendations, guidance, and results to improve its processes. Let BTG help bridge those educational disparities and academic gaps one student and family at a time.
Academic and Career Planning
Bridging the Gaps will take the “Now What” questions from your students and parents vocabulary! We meet with the students and parents on a one-on-one basis and plan for their next level of their educational endeavors.
- We make sure that the student and parent know and understand their plans for success.
- We walk them through the process every step of the way.
Get in touch!
We look forward to hearing from you and helping your organization or school fulfill your educational goals